Monday, April 11, 2011

Update on the garden

It's been quite a while since I've last posted photos. I've been focusing instead on the larger issues surrounding food security and reasons why people garden their own vegetables and fruits.

I'm going to post photos soon but I have to say out of the 3 squashes I planted only one survived the transplant to a bigger pot.
not a photo of my squash but it does looked like how my plant looks at the moment

A pet got to some of the micro-greens and mesclun seedlings and ate some. So I've had to plant some more recently.
This is actually what my micro-greens looked like before my pet got to it.


The radishes are good. I can't tell if it's growing radishes though since it's underneath the soil.
I really hope to see this in a few weeks in my own garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment